Riverside California, July 2022:
St Charles, MO July 2022:
Jerseyville, IL January 2022:
- “I usually hate PD but you were great.”
Corning, NY on November 19, 2021:
- “One of the best workshops I have attended, extremely informative with loads of info to take back to my colleagues.”
- “The presenter was pleasant to listen to and extremely knowledgeable, I was impressed.”
- “Excellent speaker, there is so much more we could learn from her. I’m glad we had the full day.”
- “I don’t know where to start, every detail was so timely, so interesting and so important.”
- “She was a fantastic speaker and I enjoyed the training.”
Zoom event, Madison County IL Schools, Nov 16, 2021:
- This was the BEST workshop I have attended. I learned so much about the internet and social media. The time went by so fast.
- She was so informative. I really enjoyed her presentation.
- Julie is great at presenting – she keeps your attention.
- Julie is just a great lecturer. The info she presented was so relevant.
You are fun to listen to. Your knowledge and easy going nature made the hour fly by.
Great session, both in content and delivery. Your manner shows you to be a thoughtful teacher: standing at the door to greet people as they came and left; walking around the entire room while speaking. It is obvious how much you care about the subject and how important it is for our society. Thanks!
Possibly the best session I went to at CUE18. Learned new things, gained ideas that are practical to use immediately.
“Your presentation skills were amazing – my two colleagues and I were all really impressed at how entertaining you were during a day where it was easy to zone out due to info overload. This is especially tough with a room full of teachers, so kudos to you!” – Krista Gardziella, Gary School
You are nothing short of amazing. You may very well be the most impressive speaker at NISOD this year.
Thank you this was the best session I have been to this year!!
I have to say your presentation was fabulous! It was my first session of the conference and a wonderful way to start things off.
Loved your ideas, your energy, and your cheerful willingness to share. Best wishes as you continue to share you wisdom. You do have “the goods!”
I just wanted to thank you personally for your presentation “Fact or Fiction? Bogus or Bonafide? Activate Your Classroom’s Internal Lie Detector”. Your presentation was engaging, informative, and inspiring.
From 9th grade boys:
Hello. I was in your session yesterday afternoon in Wichita. I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for the wonderful information! You were a delight to listen to and learn from. The session was informative, useful, enlightening, and valuable. I am so happy that I was able to be in that room!
“The segment by Julie Smith was the best of the entire conference.”
“Julie Smith’s session was packed, fun, fast and I walked away with TOOLS. Her energy was amazing, it was unlike any conference session I’ve attended. Wish she had given five more sessions, frankly.”
‘”Julie Smith’s session was by far the best I attended. She was engaging, utilized the tools she was presenting in the presentation, and provided numerous strategies for utilizing technology in the classroom. She also seemed to be the only one ahead of the curve, meaning she was well versed in innovative methods rather than strategies that seemed somewhat outdated.”
“Julie’s passion was contagious and I loved her engagement.
Thank you, Julie. This was probably one of the best sessions of the conference!!!”